1. What are you shipping policies? We ship exclusively using FedEx 3-Day Express within the US at a flat rate of $25. We also ship internationally to a limited number of countries. You will receive a tracking number via email where you can follow your package’s progress.
2. What is the handling time? For jewelry that is already created (such as our titanium crystal necklaces), handling time is 1-3 days. For all custom haute couture orders (mesh necklaces, sweaters, etc), it generally takes 1-2 weeks for us to make the design after we receive your measurements. If you choose to have a custom color rather than an available color, please allot an additional week for us to create the yarn in your preferred color.
3. What is your returns policy? We offer 60 days to exchange the item you received for a different item (or to have us adjust it to fit differently). We also offer store credit if returned within 60 days. Store credit is valid for one year. For custom pieces, exchange/store credit is at our discretion and will depend on the style. Please click here to read our Returns policy.
4. Do you ship internationally and what are your international shipping policies? We currently ship internationally to Canada and UK. We will be adding more countries shortly. If you do not see your country, please e-mail us, and we will work with you to get you your desired design to you wherever you are in the world. The cost of international shipping does not include any tariffs or customs your country might impose. We use FedEx standard for international shipments. We will soon be adding DHL as an option. If you are an international customer and need your shipment faster – please email us and we can find a shipping option that is priority or express.
5. Do you really make these garments by hand to order? Yes we do. We make them right here in Los Angeles, to your exact measurements. We even sew up the side seams by hand. The metal labels on the garments are gold or silver plated, and hand engraved with Natalia’s signature. We believe when you order a design from us, you are investing in art- and art should be created, handled, and labeled as such. No two pieces are identical. Whether it’s the shape of the titanium crystal on a necklace or the pattern on a knit sweater, each is unique and one of a kind.
6. I saw a design I liked on your website, but it’s not in the online store, where can I get it? Please email us a link to the design you are interested in procuring. Most of the time we can make you a variation of the design. However, some designs are one-offs, meaning we will never make a second one. Other designs are not available online, but may be found in one of the luxury boutiques (please see our stockiest list for boutiques).
7. I’d like to try the designs on first, do you sell at retail locations? Yes, we do. Please see our stockists list for boutiques that carry our line. Keep in mind, that each store has a different selection. So please call ahead before visiting the store, to ensure they have your desired style in stock.
8. I am a boutique owner / stylist and would like to sell your designs. I am interested in wholesale prices. What are the steps? In order for us to provide you with our wholesale prices, please email us your business name, location, phone number, and reseller number. If you are interested in specific styles, please include links or images so that we can answer you questions in the most efficient manner possible.
9. I’m a stylist/photographer and would like to pull your designs for a shoot. What are the steps? Please email us information about your project (i.e. magazine, celebrity name, etc). We are located in Los Angeles, but we do allow some pulls to other cities if a notable celebrity or magazine/event is involved. We can discuss shipping options once you email us. 10. Is there anything boring and legal I should read? Sure, visit our Terms of Service page.